Monday, November 3, 2008

Cousins and Candy

My sister Jodi came into town for Halloween. It was so much fun to see them. We went trick or treating with the kids around Ryan's parents house. Justin and I felt a little silly carrying around a treat basket for Ruthie because it was obvious she wouldn't be the one eating it! I forgot to grab our camera but luckily Jodi had hers so she took some pictures for us.


Ryan with Co-Bear and Justin with Ruthie

Excited trick or treaters!

At Ryan's parents house they had this truck and Justin put her in it. So cute!

7 comments:

Anderson's said...

I love that little Ruthie. We have to figure out how to get you guys down for Thanksgiving. It was fun seeing you guys last weekend!

Cameron and Wendy said...

I still can't get over the cute little pumpkin! Looks like fun!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

You better enjoy eating Ruthie's candy while you can... she may not share next year! I loved your "lion" comment on my blog... too funny! Wish I'd thought of that... nothing wrong with being a little cheesy! Ha ha!

Coops said...

Looks like so much fun. Ruthie is such a doll. Are you guys really possibly not coming for Thanksgiving? Just have Justin call in sick on Friday. lol. Just kidding, but, maybe he will really be sick. Miss you guys, we better see you in a few weeks!!

Cameron and Wendy said...

Ha ha! Thanks for pointing out my error in my mommy-must-haves. Maybe a freudian (sp??) slip. I didn't even mean to do that, but it kind of fit with the subject matter! Ha ha!

Alli Waldron said...

Will you text me your address? My phone number is 702-286-0483. Thanks!!!

Dust said...

Cute cute cute! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog. Can't wait to see some more pics of Ruthie. Crazy how big she's getting!! Kate's 11 months on Monday and I can't believe it. We should get together sometime! Where are you guys living right now?