Sunday, September 27, 2009

GO blue!

This weekend my sister's family came in town to go to the BYU game. My other sister let Justin and I have her tickets. Ruthie was quite the cheerleader. She would clap her hands a scream really loud with all the fans. But as always the band was her favorite. She can't help but shimmy and shake when she hears those drums. Thanks again for the tickets Jojo! It was so much fun!




Ruthie loved having some cousins to play with. Last night the kids were in mine and Justin's room watching a movie. When I went to go check on them, all of my sisters kids were quietly watching the movie while Ruthie jumped in between them on the bed. Then the second time I checked on her, she was jumping on her oldest cousins legs. You could tell he had younger siblings because it did not phase him one bit. His eyes were still glued to the TV. He would just have his hand out ready to catch her in case she fell. Thanks for being such good and fun cousins!


I had to put this video up of my niece Kate. She is so cute I could eat her!

3 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

That is so cute Ruthie was having so much fun with her cousins! Isn't it great to see family?? Hope you guys had a fun weekend!

Amy said...

I am glad you guys had fun at the game. I can't wait to see your new place!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Sounds like you have a little cheerleader in the making! And with all of the fun that Ruthie had with her cousins, sounds like she is ready for a sibling to play with (or jump on)! Ha ha... J/K.
Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Tell Justin that I like his shaggy hair!