Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturdays

Last Saturday we were able to use my parent's tickets to go to the BYU game. It was Ruthie's first big college football game. We didn't have a byu shirt for her but made sure she wore blue and white. I was a little nervous to take her. She was actually really good. In fact she fell asleep a couple of minutes into the game even with all the noise around!

Daddy and Ruthie cheering the cougars on

Too much excitement for this little one

Today we went to a park in Sugarhouse. We decided we needed to spend some time outside while this gorgeous weather lasts! It was a really pretty park. It had lots of flowers and a pond with duckies.
Ruthie so excited to be outside. She looks like her cousin Andi when she sees a cat.

I love how Ruthie is grabbing my face.

Looking at the duckies.

Justin works really close to where we live so he is able to come home for lunches. He made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and let Ruthie play with the jar of jelly. It was so funny she was checking it out and then shoved it in her mouth.

I have never seen one of these. What is it daddy?

Yum Yum I like it!

8 comments:

Jason Wadsworth said...

We love Sugarhouse. Probably one of our favorite parts of SLC. We'll probably be in Utah for a few more weeks, so we should totally get together.

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

Yay i wanna go too!! haha! Those pictures are soo cute! I just love you guys!

Anderson's said...

I LOVE those pictures! They are priceless. Definitely spend as much time outside before it gets cold. When it does get cold you will just have to come to Vegas A LOT!

Alli Waldron said...

She is so cute. I love how little kids always grab your face. Sometimes I think Vance is going to break through the skin he grabs so hard!

Coops said...

Sooooo cute! I can't get enough of her darling pictures. It looks like you guys are having fun!

The Foote Family said...

Awww, I can't believe she slept through the football game. How sweet! Would it be ok if I add your blog on our sidebar so we can keep in touch? If you guys want to check out our blog too it's www.footefam.blogspot.com

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Wish I had room to talk smack about BYU... but I am pretty sure the score against the Cowboys was 44-0 or something. Man. Moving on...
I love the picture of Ruthie grabbing your face! Priceless!

Chelsea and gang said...

Girl I miss you like crazy!! I think about you all the time. We should meet somewhere in the middle sometime soon!! That picture of you and Ruthie is adorable. She totally has your eyes I love it!! I really do miss you!! Especially when I go to class lol. I wish you guys didn't live so far away :)