Friday, October 24, 2008

Birthdays

Today Ruthie is 5 months old and yesterday was my mom's birthday. My parents are in town for the football game and we decided to do some celebrating. We went to this restaurant two minutes from our house called Bonsai. It was delicious!


Ruthie says bundle up and buckle up kids!

Jealous? Yes I ate every last bit.

Ruthie would rather eat her foot.


Mom and dad doing the birthday jig. Dad tried to give me the gong but I said no way! Anyone who knows my dad knows he has a little trouble with rhythm.

Hoping grandma will share.

Then because we weren't already full enough my parents came over to our house for some very yummy dessert. I forget what its called but its brownies, chocolate pudding mixed with sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream and strawberries on top! And my dad got his own whipped cream that we froze like ice cream. Poor guy I hope I never get diabetes.

Ruthie made a grab at the dessert and got whip cream all over her hands. We kept moving so we couldn't get a good picture.


Mom approves! Sorry its sideways but I am not fixing it.

6 comments:

Kipp and Gelsey said...

That dessert looks yummy! I had to laugh at the tub of whipped cream... your poor dad! That just isn't fair! Little Ruthie looks cute as ever. Did she get a taste of the whipped cream?

Lacey Lyman said...

Jeriann, Ruthie is so adorable! Aimee keeps me updated on how you guys are doing but you should give me a call or email me!

Lacey (fabbi)

Anderson's said...

It's a miracle-you've updated your blog! Yes, I am jealous, that is my favorite place. Living away from mom and dad has its perks-we never go to eat now that we live by them. Enjoy it. Ruthie is dang cute as always! Can't wait to see you guys.

Alli Waldron said...

I love that picture of Ruthie all bundled up. It has only been cold enough in Vegas for long sleeves a couple of days, but I was so excited to dress Vance in winter clothes. I still get a kick out of dressing him everyday.

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

O i just love reading your blogs... food and ruthie... prob two of the best things ever!! HAHA

Cameron and Wendy said...

Ruthie is sooo cute! Looks like a fun night! I could definitely go for that dessert as well! I love the picture of Ruthie all bundled up!