Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gifts from Grandma

I have the sweetest in-laws. They are always sending us cards and fun packages for birthdays, graduations, and holidays. It makes the holidays and getting the mail much more exciting. We went to our mailbox yesterday and found some valentine packages from Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt. We should have waited till saturday to open them but that is way too long for me! So we opened them right away. Ruthie LOVED her gifts. She got a baby Einstein dvd that teaches signing! I am so excited because I took a signing class in college and loved it so it will be nice to refresh my memory. And hopefully RUthie will pick up the signs quiclyk so we can communicate better. Maybe we can avoid the tears of frustration from both of us! She also got socks and her first valenitnes day card. A lady in her ward made some cute headbands which I was excited to see in the package. I L.O.V.E headbands on babies! Justin and I also got a cute card and a cold stone creamery gift card.... yummmmmmm we already know what we want. Thank you Grandma & Grandpa Leavitt and we can't forget Aunt Haley thank you too!

That smile melts my heart!

she did not let go of that movie for like ten minutes it was adorable!

4 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

That sounds like so much fun! I don't ever get anything but bills in the mail and that just sucks!

Also I love her sunglasses!

Cameron and Wendy said...

How cute! She looks so excited! I think your in-laws are pretty cool too, but that is just my unbiased opinion. :)

Kipp and Gelsey said...

We think the Leavitts are pretty great, too! I have a feeling that little Ruthie will be receiving many more valentines in the years to come... :)

Chels Allred said...

i love her smile!!!