Saturday, February 14, 2009

You're Un-frog-ettable

We have had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Justin has been the best father and husband. Last night he went to go get a movie and came back with beautiful tulips for me and a balloon for Ruthie. I thought that was the sweetest thing. At first I told him to not get anything because I wasn't sure if we could afford it this month, but I am so glad he ended up getting something for Ruthie. She loved her little balloon. We ended up shortening the string so it's only a little bit taller than her. Then as if that wasn't enough he made us pancakes for breakfast. We decided that we would go out for lunch instead of dinner because there is always a crazy long wait and we don't like waiting for food. Our plan was to eat at P.F. Chengs but there was an hour and a half wait so we went across the street to Olive Garden where the wait was 5 minutes! It was delicious. They have the best salad and breadsticks.

Ruthie looking up at how high her balloon is.

You're un-frog-ettable! balloon

Hanging out on mommy and daddy's bed with my balloon.

Me stuffing my face... typical!

My sweethearts!

Ruthie being a ham. Don't try to take HER plate away!

5 comments:

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Mmmm... I love the Olive Garden! Looks like you guys had a fun V-Day. What a nice husband you have! :) Your hair looks cute in these pictures... when did you cut bangs?

Cameron and Wendy said...

Sounds like a fun Valentine's Day! Olive Garden is definitely one of my faves. What a cute idea to get Ruthie a balloon!

Alli Waldron said...

we got vance a few balloons and it was definitely his favorite part of valentine's day. kids are easy to please!

Erika said...

okay so i just saw that u commented on my blog...! i was so happy to see you! U look darling! love the hair, the outfit, ur cute fam etc! stay in touch! -erika

Erika said...

p.s. what's nora's blog?