Monday, March 23, 2009

Is this a joke?

Last night Justin and I finally cleaned our disaster of a room. It was terrible. I would have taken picture but that would have been too embarrassing. We had piles of clothes everywhere. Anyways I decided that since it has been so warm that it was time to pack away the winter clothes so I could have room in my closet. Well guess what I saw this morning when I woke up? Yes, snow. Is this some kind of sick joke? It was sooo warm last week and I was so excited for sunshine.
I have to share this story about Justin. I think it is hilarious but most you will probably find it lame. Justin and I decided to go to a yummy pizza place by our house called The Pie. We ordered our usual caesar salad and cheesy pull aparts. Everything was so delicious and I was excited to see that we had leftovers. We started to walk out to the car and noticed Ruthie's binky was missing. I ran back in to go get it while Justin took the leftovers and Ruthie out to the car. We were right by Walmart and decided to get some things that we needed. We also like to take Ruthie to play with all the toys. we get our things and head back to the car. Once in the car I noticed the leftovers weren't there. I asked Justin and he remembered putting them on TOP of the car. Needless to say, they were not there anymore. We lost them sometime between the parking lot of the restaurant and walmart. That must have been a funny sight for other drivers. I myself did not like losing yummy leftovers but still had a good laugh about it.

2 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

Ha ha! That is so funny about Justin. I have totally done that before too. It is embarrassing. :) We need to clean our room too. I think it is that time of year. Ugh.

Kipp and Gelsey said...

I am really bad about leaving my leftovers (all boxed up) at the restaurant. Haha.
You have been spoiled by the weather in Vegas... here in Wyoming, Colorado, and Utah you can't pack your winter clothes away until at least June!