Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On the move

Yesterday we went to the park after dinner. Ruthie loves to be outside. She also likes the slide. Although in this video it looks like she hates it. She usually gets really excited and kicks her legs. It's still cute and it cracks me up the little system Justin has to take her back up to the top for another slide down.



Sunday we hit a milestone. Ruthie is taking more than 2 steps now. She can almost go across the whole room before falling. We have been trying to get it on video but its really hard to get the camera before she's down. Yesterday at the park we got her walking a little. I can't believe my little girl is getting so big. I look at her and she is looking more and more like a toddler. And I can't believe in about two months she will be one! Where has time gone? I feel like I don't cherish the moments of her being a baby enough. I can't hug and kiss her enough. She is my little sunshine and I absolutely adore her!

2 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

How cute! I also like Justin's method of getting her back up the slide...very efficient. :) I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS WALKING! Wow! That's awesome!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Go Ruthie! She is getting too big too fast! She's adorable. How is Justin's new job going?