Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Catch up!

I know I have been terrible about blogging. It's kind of a love hate thing I have with blogging. I hate writing and reading all of your blogs get me depressed. You are all such great writers and I love reading your blogs. Then I look at mine and feel a little embarrassed about how boring mine is. So this blog will be lots of pictures with some captions of what we have been up to...

Going to Ikea.

Dinosaur Museum


Christmas vacation in Vegas.



Bowling


Ruthie's favorite place to watch t.v. at Grandpa and Grandma's house.
Bass Pro Shop




Bellagio Flowers


Decorating the Christmas tree which she would redecorate everyday!


Chuck e cheeses for the first time.. she was one crazy driver!

We are officially Utah residents. Ruthie waiting for Daddy to be done with his test.
Waiting for Santa at the South Towne Mall.
Our Ward Party
Ruthie eating her prize from the Pinata!
Visiting Santa's reindeer at Thanksgiving Point.

7 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

I love your blog, and think it is anything but boring! I always feel like my blog is super boring for people, and am always trying to make it cooler, after seeing what other people do! Ha ha! But I think yours is so cute. I am glad you posted some new picturs...looks like you guys have been staying busy having fun! We want to see you guys soon! Our little girls need to meet, since they are going to be great friends one day and all. :)

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

I feel the same way! I wonder all the time if I should quit blogging. I was getting depressed last night because of all the amazing blogs.

I love your blog and I love the pictures! You guys do so many fun things! We should play again next week.

Emily said...

Your blog is NOT boring!! I love the pictures... keep 'em coming girl!!

Alli Waldron said...

I love your blog and have missed your posts lately. Write if for nothing else but to give me something to read!

Brittany said...

I love hearing from you!!!! I've been horrible at blogging too!.........just not in the mood:( I love the 2010 handbook!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had a busy December! I loved all of the pictures! It was fun to see the Leavitt Clan, I would love to go to an Ikea (never been inside of one before), and do you have to take a test to become a Utah resident?
Just for the record, I LOVE reading your blog.. it is anything BUT boring! I worry that my blog is boring too, but I try to remind myself that I am doing it for myself and for my family... if people think it is boring then they don't have to read it, you know what I mean? Ha ha! I just made my posts from 2008 into a book, and while it may be boring to other people, it will be fun for my family and me to look back on a few years down the road. Ruthie and Justin will appreciate that you have documented your lives, too!
Hey, my family keeps mentioning this reunion in July... let's make it happen!

annieandjustin said...

oh i should have made that more clear. we just had to take the written drivers test to get utah licenses.