Thursday, January 21, 2010

Playdough

My friend has this awesome blog called Favorites and Things. The other day she posted about doing more activities with her daughter that is Ruthie's age. One thing that she did was made playdough. I thought that sounded so fun that we just had to do it. It has been soo long since I have played with playdough. Ruthie liked playing with the cookie cutters more than the playdough. She thought it was funny to stack them on her head and wear them as bracelets. If you want the recipe to making the playdough, you can click on her blog from my list.


3 comments:

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Is that the edible playdough? I have been wanting to try that with Bode ever since I saw it on an episode of John & Kate Plus 8. I'm pretty sure Bode would just want to eat the stuff...

Elisabeth A. said...

Ruthie looks so cute! She's getting more hair!! :)

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

So cute! I'm glad you tried it, I think we'll have to wait a little longer for them to understand what to do with it, but it was fun for me!