Saturday, January 22, 2011

Love your face

My little Naomi is not a little baby anymore. She is almost 4 months! How did this happen? It seems to happen so much faster, this growing up thing, with the second child. I don't like it one bit!
Naomi is such a sweetheart. She came to this world with a smile that she doesn't hold back for anyone (although once i get the camera out to catch it, she stops!) and these big wide eyes. We always get a kick out of her big eyes, she loves to open them as wide as possible afraid she might miss something. It's really quite adorable. I mean look at this face, don't you just want to eat it? How couldn't you spoil her and those triple b's! (big brown beautifuls)




5 comments:

Chels Allred said...

wow annie!! she is just SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Cameron and Wendy said...

She is so adorable! I love that her and Ruthie have different features, but they are both just so cute! I can't believe she is almost 4 months! I am going to feel like Naomi and Craze should be the exact same age as my soon to be bundle, cuz that's how is is for Ruthie, Bode, and Miley...but it's so cool that all our kids are all in the same grades for school!

Tara Mills said...

Oh my heck! She is toooo cute!!!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Naomi is too cute! I agree, the last 3-4 months have flown by... their first birthdays will be here before we know it! Is Ruthie just loving having a little sister?

Lacey Lyman said...

She is gorgeous!!