Friday, February 4, 2011

Seesters





I will just start by saying sisters are the best. I love my sisters. They really are my best friends. That is why when we found out we were having a girl I was SO excited. There is nothing quite like the bond between sisters. Ruthie and Naomi already adore eachother and it just melts my heart.
When we first brought Naomi home, everytime she heard Ruthie's voice she would smile. Every morning when Ruthie wakes up she comes into our room (that is if she didn't come in the middle of the night) with a toy in hand for Naomi. Then several times throughout the day you can hear Ruthie saying "Naomi is my baby sister and I very love her," or when Naomi is grabbing at her she says "she loves me." And all day long Naomi is spoiled with sweet little Ruthie kisses and hugs. In return Ruthie is spoiled with sweet little Naomi smiles that are so big she tends to lose control of her body. Her head just starts rolling all over the place while her legs and arms flail around in every direction.
I love my little girlies and I love how much they love eachother. And I hope they will always look at eachother with adoration.





Ruthie's song she made up for Naomi. She is saying Naomi is my sister so I am her sister too at the beginning and after that I don't really know but its cute!

6 comments:

Jan said...

Such cuties!! So fun to see your little girls - I agree, my sister is on of my nicest blessings for sure.

Alli Waldron said...

You're girls are so cute! I agree that nothing compares to the bond between sisters. Hopefully one day I will have two girls of my own ;) I can't believe how big Ruthie is getting!!!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Your girls are adorable, Annie! You are so right... sister's are the bestest (I speak from experience!). There truly is no better friend in the world than a seester (a name I call my sister as well). :)
And a random side note... Cruze and Naomi totally have matching bald spots on the back of their heads... ha ha!

Cameron and Wendy said...

Ruthie and Naomi are so cute! Sisters definitely do make the best friends...I am sure your two will be great friends their whole lives. It is sure encouraging/sweet to see how good Ruthie is with Naomi...I hope Miley is that good with her new baby brother! :)

Anderson's said...

So dang cute! I love those little girls, I hope they are feeling better

Chels Allred said...

awwww she loves her sister!!! that is amazing!! I always wanted a sister!!!
Darling!