Monday, August 3, 2009

Grandparents Visit

This weekend we were lucky to have Justin's parents come visit us Thursday and then my parents the rest of the weekend. We had an awesome time. And not just because we ate out every night at yummy places like Sweet Tomatoes, Jason's Deli, and Ruby Tuesday. But also because Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt came with presents that they bought for us on their Yellowstone trip. Ruthie got this adorable shirt that says "I moose be loved" and cute little moose socks! And we also got yummy huckleberry almond flapjack mix with huckleberry syrup that I cannot wait to try. Here are some pictures from this weekend. I know there are no pictures of anyone but Ruthie. I am sorry I think my daughter is the cutest thing. Next time I will be better...



7 comments:

Kipp and Gelsey said...

I love the "Duck Duck Moose" socks. Too cute! Not as cute as the girl wearing them, though! When were Sally and Monte in Yellowstone? They didn't even call? Whats up with that... j/k.
Your video doesn't seem to be working?

Chels Allred said...

That last picture has to be the cutest thing i've ever seen!!!

Anonymous said...

Ruthie is adorable! We miss you guys!

Cameron and Wendy said...

I can't get enough of the Ruthie pictures, so I don't blame you for only having pictures of her! How fun that you got to see BOTH grandparents!

Brittany said...

It is nice when the parents take you out to dinner! Ryan's dad took us out last night.

Michelle said...

Ruthie is darling. I love her bow in the last pic. I'm glad you had a good time!

Chelsea and gang said...

Wow! She is so big!!!! AAHHH!! And adorable! How are you?