Thursday, August 13, 2009

Swagbucks

Search & Win

Hey guys my friend told me about this thing. All you have to do is use it as your search engine (in place of google or yahoo) and you can win these swagbucks. Once you gather so many you can turn them in for prizes like gift cards! Pretty cool huh?

One thing my friend said that she was going to do was collect these amazon gift cards and use them for Christmas. I thought that was a good idea, so I joined right away and it doesn't cost you anything. If you want to join you can click on the thing above to get started and they will start you out with three swagbucks right away! plus I will get some for referring you.. ;)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Sounds like I need to join! And start sreaching! I am going to send you some diaper info soon!

Dust said...

Thanks for the info! I'm so into free stuff :)

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

I'm glad you like it! I think it's kind of fun waiting to see if you'll get a swagbuck, and it's so easy!