Saturday, August 29, 2009

My new fav pic

We decided to go back to Wheeler Farm again and actually look at the animals this time. Ruthie loved it! She would run around chasing the ducks who would try to waddle as fast as they could to get away from her. The funny part is she couldn't waddle fast enough to catch up to them and they were sooo slow. We also saw horses. It was really exciting because they would come right up to the fence to see us. Ruthie loved them so much that I think she was trying to copy them. She got on all fours and decided to eat the ground. YUM!











this one is my new favorite picture. isn't it sweet?! I love my little monkeys!!

5 comments:

Chels Allred said...

I still just can't get over how perfectly precious she is! I love the daddy kiss picture. SO cute. All of them are cute actually...that place looks like so much fun. I would have loved to see video of ruthie chasing the ducks. haha..

Cameron and Wendy said...

The picture of Justin kissing her is really cute! That is one that would be cute to frame and have somewhere for YOU, like your nightstand or something. I like the first picture of her too. She really is a BEAUTIFUL little girl!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Daddy's little girl! What a precious picture (the one of Justin and Ruthie... but lets be honest, all of these picture are pretty darn cute).
And those ducks better watch out for Ruthie... she will be able to catch them someday!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Ruthie is so adorable, looks like it was such a fun day!

m. said...

aw your little girl is SO adorable! i love the name too! great pics :)