Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm back!

After a month of living in our new place and thinking we had no internet, my neighbor informed me that it is included in our hoa. so I am back like a shark attack! Seriously I have a billion things to update on. but first things first...

OUR NEW HOME! I really don't know how to take a good picture of a room. You have to take it from all angles to really get an idea of what the room looks like. I really didn't want to do that so you guys get a little triangle of each room. ENJOY! All the pictures are out of order. sorry, but I think you are all capable of figuring out what you are looking at. For some reason my pictures are just words and symbols but when I post they look fine. I don't know what is goig on? Has anyone had that happen? if so tell me how to fix it because it is way annoying.. And the picture of ruthie is her in the uhaul. thats why its in here.














8 comments:

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

I love it, I'm so jealous. I wish I had your kitchen! I can't wait to come and see it.

Emily said...

Wow it look SO nice!! Did you guys buy a house or are you just renting?

Cameron and Wendy said...

Yay! Glad you are back! Your new house is so cute! It looks really roomy! I bet it feels good to be done with the move, huh?

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Wow! That looks so nice and spacious! And how great that your internet is included in your HOA... I am jealous! I can't believe that you missed a whole month of taking advantage of that deal.
Is it just me, or has Ruthie totally grown up in the last month?
And as far as the pictures showing up as letters and symbols... were you in HTML mode (instead of Compose)? Check to see which tab you have clicked on (at the top right corner of the box you type your post in). If that is not it, I don't know what else to tell you?
We are glad to have you back in the blogging world... you have been missed!

Sarah and Cam said...

Cute! Love the Cabinet Finish! You guys will LOVE having your own place! SO exciting!!

annieandjustin said...

Emily- Yes we bought it. It is actually a townhome so we are still connected to people but it is better than an apartment.

Gelsey you are amazing that was the problem. now it is all fixed!

Alli Waldron said...

I love it! The kitchen cabinets are my favorite part!!!

Elisabeth A. said...

Jer!! I am so jealous! Your new place is incredible! :) So exciting. Ruthie is so adorable! I want to meet her!