Friday, October 30, 2009

Town Center

Last post from the vegas trip! I bet you are all excited to hear that. Here are pictures from the park at town center and yogurtland. Couldn't go to town center without gettting some delicious frozen yogurt! After we played and wore Ruthie out, I met up with my mother and sister-in-laws. We went for some yummy pizza at CPK and watched the movie The invention of Lying. It was such fun week. Thank you everyone for a wonderful time!!


Town Square Theaters starring COLSTON!!!


Ruthie telling stories again...
She would not get too close to the water. It was so funnny. This was about as close as she got, but she did enjoy watching her cousins!
Awww sweet cousins!




3 comments:

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Such a cute picture of the two of you at the bottom of the post. You are looking great, Annie!

Cameron and Wendy said...

I agree with Gels! You look soooo good! It looks like you had a really fun week! That's great!

Brittany said...

I LOVE that mall! I love the last picture!!!!