Monday, October 26, 2009

While Daddy was away

While Justin was away in London and Spain, Ruthie and I went to Vegas to be with family. I love my family. They always have fun activities planned for us. It is always a party! The first night we tried our hands at a fun witch hat craft.




My sister's mother-in-law gave her this hat. We thought it was so cute we decided to make our own.
Here is our finished product. I can't really take any credit. I just cut the ribbon, but luckily I have very talented sisters who could do the rest.
The next night Grandma gave all the grandkids their Halloween jammies.

Then my sister played some fun Halloween music for the kids to dance to. Ruthie danced the whole time. It was adorable. I can't wait to put her in dance classes.



I will break up the rest of the week into separate posts. There were way too many pictures. So stay tuned for more!

4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

CUTE hats!! and cute Ruthie! love the dancing!

Cameron and Wendy said...

How nice that you got to go hang out and have fun with your family while Justin was gone! Those pictures and video are SOOOO cute! We need to have a dance party with our kiddos sometime. :)

Kipp and Gelsey said...

I alway go home to hang out with the parentals, too, when Kipp is out of town (for work, hunting, etc.). Gotta love being close to family.

Julie said...

Oh I see. Disregard the earlier question about living in Vegas! Looks like you had a great time =)