Sunday, July 12, 2009

San Diego 1

We went to San Diego this past Wednesday for our big family trip. I will break it up into days like I did last time. It might take awhile because my camera started acting weird and wouldn't take pictures so I will have to get some from my mom. So I LOVE San Diego. If we could afford to live there I would be there in a second. It has the best weather, beautiful beaches, and fun things to do! We stayed at the same hotel Justin and I stayed at for a couple of days for our honeymoon. It's called the Catamaran and is possible one of the prettiest hotels I have ever stayed in. Just look at it.

Even the lobby is beautiful.



They have all sorts of fun little animals.



and plants...


We literally opened up our back door to this beautiful bay. This was taken from our porch.Did I already tell you how beautiful this place is and how much I wish I lived there?


We spent hours on this bay and the boys even had a game of beach volleyball.. which I didn't get a picture of.


We ate at this fun little place that had huge pizzas .


My family ordered three and we ate all except for a couple of pieces. and that was after we ate salad, mozeralla sticks, and onion rings. Man we are pigs!

Another fun little perk to this hotel is that you get to ride this little boat for free!











Ruthie with her cute grandma and grandpa who made this wonderful trip possible!!


6 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are going on way too many fun trips!! San Diego is one of my all time favorite places... I'd also move there in a heartbeat if we could! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your vacation... I'm already jealous :)

Cameron and Wendy said...

What a fun trip! That hotel looks awesome! And I would totally be right with you living in San Diego if we could...it is beautiful! Can't wait to hear more about the trip!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

How fun to go back and visit where you honeymooned! What a view out your back window! Ruthie looks like she is getting some hair. Can't wait to hear more...

Ashley and Ivy said...

looks like tons of fun! i love family vacations!!! (= Brennan and I went to see Brian Hales talk yesterday and we saw your mom, shes the sweetest lady EVER! We gave her a big hug!

Pauline said...

You're making me homesick.

Sarah and Cam said...

Hey it's Sarah Browne(Anderson) :) I found your blog from Heidi's. Hope you don't mind :) Your little girl is so adorable!! Tell your family hello!