Tuesday, July 14, 2009

San Diego 2

This was Sea World Day!! I LOVE Sea World. Killer Whales have been my favorite animals since I was a little girl. I think they are majestic and beautiful. Every time we go to Sea World I want to be a killer whale trainer. Wouldn't that be awesome? We did everything and anything there was to do there. There is this cute new little section too for kids. Its all sesame street themed. It has rides and a cute little pit for little babies to take their shoes off and run around in. Ruthie LOVED it. It was so funny to watch all the kids just run and fall. Because it was only for little babies and toddlers you didn't have to worry too much about them getting trampled. Unfortunately our dumb camera wasn't working so we don't have photos of that. So most of these are from my mom. THanks mom for capturing the moments for us!

On the car ride to SEA WORLD!! I think i was more excited than Ruthie and Justin put together.


Reese was having so much fun she didn't even notice her dress was caught in her underwear...


My poor momma and her bad knees or should I say lucky she got to be pushed around in a wheelchair!


My dad cannot leave work at work. It goes everywhere with him.



The stingrays.. One of Ruthie's favorite spots because she could splash in the water!







Another one of Ruthie's favorites the aquariums. She was so cute. We would stand her on the ledge and she would go WOW! Sea World was a blast and I can't wait to take her when she is a little older and will enjoy the shows there. It is a magical place!

6 comments:

Chels Allred said...

seaworld! how fun!! Your pictures are super cute, and i cant get over how beautiful your little one is! What a doll! Your mom might not be lucky with the bad knees, but it IS lucky that she got to hang in a wheel chair! sweet!

defining amy said...

i hope your mom is feeling better. what a fun trip!!

Cameron and Wendy said...

I love how into everything Ruthie is! Miley has an attention span of about 2 seconds...so I am totally jealous! :) What a fun trip! I am ALSO jealous that you have gotten to do so much fun traveling lately! LUCKY! :) Ruthie is beautiful by the way. :)

Alli Waldron said...

That looks like so much fun. There is a Seaworld in TX that I can't wait to take Vance to!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Oh, I love dolphins. They are my fav. The dress tucked into the underwear is too funny... good thing kids don't care about stuff like that too much!

Coops said...

Good for you posting this already. We had intentions Monday night but, obviously that didn't get done. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys. Just wish we all lived a little closer. We love your family!!