Sunday, November 15, 2009

Awesome

That is how I felt when I did this little trick.

p.s. I stole this picture from Tom McConnon. THanks for taking it!!

We went to our friends house the Weidman's for a cheer/cosmo reunion back in October. The night ended with people doing stunts and somehow I was talked into letting this seriously muscular guy put me up. I don't know if I would have done it otherwise. Pretty much I didn't do anything except try to stay as straight as possible. My hands are supposed to be up in the air in a V but I was too afraid I would lose my balance, so I kept them close to my side. Justin also just said my feet aren't supposed to be that close. Sorry KC hope that wasn't too hard on you!

It was so much fun that I am considering going back to college to become a cheerleader. I thought I was the coolest. I asked Justin a million times that night if he thought I looked good and did a good job. It is not even that cool of a trick. You should see my friend Kristie McConnon. She was a BYU cheerleader and was (still is) AWESOME. She can do a flip and land into the guy's hands. It's crazy the things she can do. She gots mad skillz!

Thanks for the awesome night Weidmans! And to all you cheerleaders I just want to say, you guys ROCK!

6 comments:

Chels Allred said...

JeriAnn i am SOO impressed! and a little jealous that I could never, and will never be able to do that! haha.. go yoU!

Alli Waldron said...

Way to go! There is no way I would even attempt that.

Julie said...

You have inspired me. If you go back to college to be a cheerleader, I will join you.

Cameron and Wendy said...

Ha ha...I did that once with some of the guy cheerleaders at Wyoming, and it really is kind of scary! It is cray what cheerleaders can do, like your friend that flips into the guy's hands...I would be freaked out! You would make the world's cutest cheerleader though!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

You would be the cutest cheerleader, Annie! Good Job on that trick!

misha rees said...

jeriann!!! from durango??? its misha from cheer!!! oh my gosh! look at you and your darling family!!! um.. if i have the right person... email me misharees@gmail.com and i will add you to our blog! lets catch up!!