Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

The Leavitt's came to visit us this weekend. They stayed right by Thanksgiving Point so we had to go. There are three different parts: the gardens, the dinosaur museum, and the farm country which is where we decided to go. It was so much fun. The best part was Ruthie imitating the goats. Have you heard a goat before? I swear I have, but I must not have because it was the craziest sound I have ever heard. They sound like they are screaming. It's hilarious. A lady next to us thought Ruthie sounded exactly like them. Thanks for coming to visit us. We can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!!
















3 comments:

Chels Allred said...

you guys are so cute! I love the last picture...and thanksgiving point is SO much fun.

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

Jeriann! You are adorable and can't believe your little one is growing so fast! I finally started a blog so we now we can keep each other posted!

mattautumnstone.blogspot.com

Tell Justin hi and hope you're all doing great!

Aut

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Are you guys going to Vegas for Thanksgiving? I think that my parents are going to be there (and Lindsey might even possibly meet them). I wish we were going... I would love to see you guys again. I bet Ruthie has really changed!