Sunday, November 8, 2009

Minnie Mouse

Late pictures of our cute little minnie mouse! We bought minnie mouse ears Friday morning that were soooo cute, but she did not like wearing them. As soon as I got them on, she ripped them off. Being the mean old mother that I am, I kept trying to put them on even though my child was screaming and crying. She is probably scarred for life, but don't worry she got me back. Come saturday night I could not find those darn ears anywhere, and the trashcan is one of her favorite place to put things. The other day I caught her just as she was dangling my keys over the trash. So I am pretty sure they are in the dump with banana peels, dirty diapers, and one of her other pink shoes that have seemed to gone missing. I REALLY can't wait till that fascination is over with!





6 comments:

Kipp and Gelsey said...

What a cute costume... too bad you weren't able to get a picture with the ears (I would have been forcing them on my kids head, too... they only get to wear it one day of the year, right?).
Good thing you caught her before the keys disappeared. Those would be fun to replace...

Cameron and Wendy said...

That is such a cute costume! I love the little shoes. It would have been fun to see it with the ears...Miley had a hat that I kept trying to force on her, but it kept falling off. So I think I am probably a mean mom as well. :)

Emily said...

haha she is SO cute! Krew loved the garbage can so much we ended up putting it on top of the dryer. We have a gate up in the kitchen now so Sway can't get to it. You'll have to find someway to block her access :)

Chels Allred said...

OH she is too too cute!!! The costume is darling even with out the ears! lol!

Anderson's said...

Annie, she looks so darling! Cohen wouldn't keep his dinosaur hood so most of the pictures are him ripping it off or just totally off. I know how you feel.

Brittany said...

I love all your pictures in this post and your last post!