Friday, November 13, 2009

So Excited!!

I don't want to skip over Thanksgiving or seem like an ungrateful person... but I am SO excited for Christmas this year. Maybe it's because I have already looked for presents for Ruthie and I seriously cannot wait to see her reaction this year; or maybe it's because we bought a fake tree already on super sale and I cannot wait to decorate it, which is craziness because I don't even like to decorate! Anyways I really REALLY want to get Ruthie a rocking horse this year, and found this one on Amazon. Isn't it adorable? I think we may just have to buy it.


P.S. girls what are you getting your husbands? Justin is the hardest person to buy for. I need your ideas!

5 comments:

Emily said...

we're planning on getting sway a rocking horse this year too! that one is SUPER cute!!

Julie said...

I am getting Mac a baby for Christmas.

Love the rocking horse!! I am pretty excited for Christmas myself. =)

Elisabeth A. said...

I'm getting Matt an embossed Quad!! :) I know Justin already has scriptures haha. But since Matt's investigating it's the perfect present. Last year I got him an indoor/outdoor electric grill. He LOVES it and we can use it in the apartment. (http://www.amazon.com/George-Foreman-GGR50B-Indoor-Outdoor/dp/B00004W499) I can't wait for Christmas either!! Last year I had the tree up before Thanksgiving :) Miss you! xo E

Kipp and Gelsey said...

I am so excited for Christmas, too! It is without a doubt my favorite time of the year. I already have Bode's big gift picked out and I have started my Christmas shopping for the rest of my family, too! That rocking horse is so cute and such a good idea. As for what I am getting Kipp... I think we are getting a new DSLR camera, for both of us, from both of us. Wish I had a better suggestion for you (unless you guys want/need a new camera, too). Boys are SO hard to shop for. I usually just bring Kipp to a sporting goods store a few weeks before and have him point out everything he wants. :)

Cameron and Wendy said...

I am with Gelsey on this one...I think we are doing the camera route too. Cameron may be the all time hardest person to shop for cuz he always says he has everything he needs. I always try to get him to show me some specific clothes he wants, or a gift card to a sports store is always nice. :) It is so exciting is it almost Christmas! I feel like our kids are going to be a realy fun age for it this year!