Monday, April 13, 2009

Basket full of Goodies

Easter was so much fun this year. Kids make every holiday more enjoyable. Everyday for that matter... Well most days anyway! Sunday morning we went to my cousin's baby's blessing in Lehi. They named him Janson and he is one cute little boy. He is absolutely perfect. I love seeing newborns. I am amazed at the miracle of it. How 5 little perfect fingers and toes are formed. When looking at a child you know it was a miracle only Heavenly Father could perform. Oftentimes I get too caught up in my looks. I hate my body because I am too fat or I look ugly. I forget what was given so I could have this body. I am reminded of the blessings that come with having a body everytime I see a newborn and feel ashamed for how ungrateful I am at times. Thanks for inviting us to see that cute little angel!

Easter this year seemed like a second Christmas for Ruthie. She was a little spoiled by her grandparents... of course! She got two dvds, two books, much needed socks, and candy. Because she got so many fun things Justin and I decided to get her something she needed. We got her a little umbrella stroller. We love it. It is so much easier to use than a huge travel system. Ruthie loved it too. She was happily kicking her legs when we set her in it and did not want to get out. As for Justin and I, we each got a chocolate bunny, sour jelly bellies, and pringles. Here are some pictures of Ruthie enjoying her gifts in her adorable little Easter dress. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Cooper & Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt!!



Sorry for the picture overload but Ruthie was being so cute one day after her nap that we had a little photo shoot. That cute outfit is from her Uncle Chris and Aunt Ashlie. As is that adorable bunny that Ruthie adores!

7 comments:

Chels Allred said...

she is such a happy lil thing!! i just love her! beautiful easter dress!

Cameron and Wendy said...

What a cutie...I don't ever think there could be a picture overload of Ruthie!! Looks like she had an awesome Easter!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

What cute pictures. I agree, kids make almost everything more enjoyable. It looks like the Easter Bunny took good care of Ruthie!
Too fat and ugly? What? You are crazy... you are beautiful inside AND out.
Happy Easter (yesterday).

Alli Waldron said...

I hope that one day I have a little girl that I can buy an Easter dress! She looks so adorable

Anderson's said...

what a cutie!

Ashley and Ivy said...

how cute! she is such a doll!!!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Hi JeriAnn and Justin. Lindsey (Polson) Bowen here. Your daughter has grown up so much! She's adorable! Sally sent us her birth announcement just the other day and Megan loved the little picture of "the baby". I hope you and your little family are doing well:)