Wednesday, April 8, 2009

When Bode came to visit....

Last week I didn't get a chance to blog because I was having too much fun with Justin's cousin Gelsey and her family! They were in town for some training for Kipp's job. We had a blast with them in town. We introduced them to two restaurants that we love to go to, Rumbi Island Grill and Matsu Sushi Grill. We also were able to go to a ReAL Salt Lake soccer game. It was freezing but a lot of fun. And they won! They beat the team that won the playoffs last year. One of the days Ruthie and I went to the hotel they were staying at to go swimming with Bode and Gelsey while the dads worked. Bode is four days older than Ruthie and may be the sweetest little boy I have ever met. He is much more cuddly than Ruthie. It was really fun to see them together. It's pretty crazy because Gelsey is four days older than Justin. Justin was disappointed that we didn't beat them this time. It was funny because the whole week either I forgot my camera or Gelsey forgot hers so I don't have pictures of everything yet. After looking at the pictures you guys will understand why we had the best weekend ever! They are the cutest funnest family! Thanks for making time for us and we can't wait to see you again!

Family Pictures at our apartment:



ReAL Salt Lake Soccer Game:



Matsu Sushi Grill:


deciding what to get

4 comments:

Kipp and Gelsey said...

I JUST finished my blog from last week, too! I had A LOT of pictures... haha! So many, in fact, that I made collages of them all so that my post wasn't super long! Feel free to copy any of my collages... if you want me to e-mail any of the pictures individually I can do that, too! I may "steal" some of your pictures to put on my blog from the nights that I didn't have my camera. :)
It was great to see you guys! Ruthie is so adorable. I can't believe she is walking! I wish we lived a little closer... Kipp, Bode and I had so much fun with you, Justin, and Ruthie. You guys wouldn't be able to get rid of us! Thanks again for everything (game, sushi, etc.). Hope to see you soon!

Gelsey Klein said...

Holly cow, they are cuter than a basket full of baby bunnies, those are the cutest peas the pod has ever seen...they leave me speechless!!! Thanks for the week of fun, I have been waiting to meet that little cutie of yours and she surpassed my expectations (my expectations were very high)!!!

Kipp

Cameron and Wendy said...

I am so jealous that you all got to get together! It looks like so much fun and I love all the pictures you did get!!

Anderson's said...

What cuties! We miss you guys!