Friday, April 17, 2009

Climbing

Yesterday Justin was playing a game with Ruthie. He would pretend to be a lion and would growl while pouncing on the bed after her. She was laughing so hard that she was out of breath. After they were done playing he set her on the ground and started talking to me. While we were talking I looked out of the corner of my eye and Ruthie was sitting on the desk that is connected to our bed. I asked Justin if he set her there and he said no. So we set her on the ground to see how exactly she managed to get up there... with the video camera in hand of course. And here is our smart little girl climbing onto the desk. I know the desk is really low, but it is still impressive to me. It is up to her belly!

4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

cute! she's all proud of herself! i'm glad he caught her! lol

Cameron and Wendy said...

That is so funny...you are definitely going to have to watch her now!! :)

Alli Waldron said...

I love to watch Vance try to get on things too. It takes so much effort on his part to do such a small task. He has this little horse toy that he loves to get on but it takes him about 5 minutes to get on it and when he's done he usually falls getting off!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

You guys have got your hands full with that one! Ruthie is quite the little daredevil!