Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday stroll in the park

Today has been a wonderful mother's day. Justin has spoiled me. He made all the meals today, did the dishes, and took care of Ruthie. He probably went all out because I reminded him at breakfast that it is Mother's DAY not just breakfast! Which he then reminded me that Father's day is next month and it's payback time. We ended our Mother's day by going to the park. I hope your mother's day was as good as mine and that your husbands spoiled you too! Here are pictures from the park.. if you are like me and think Ruthie's outfit looks a little boyish that is all her daddy's doing! Good thing she is so cute that it doesn't even matter.





4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

happy mothers day to you!!

Cameron and Wendy said...

Looks like it was a good Mother's Day! Getting spoiled is definitely nice. I reminded Cameron a few times that it was Mother's Day too. Don't you love the outfits husbands pick out? :)

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Happy Mothers Day Annie (one day late)! Kipp has picked out a few interesting outfits for Bode, too. I usually have to remind him how to match colors and patterns... although he does surprise me every now and again with something cute!
Anyways, I am glad that you were spoiled by Justin... you deserve it! I hope the guy living below you got off your back for the whole day!

Anderson's said...

I love Ruthie's outfit. I couldn't find any of my workout stuff so when I was at mom's I stole yours!