Sunday, May 31, 2009

Family Treasure

For Ruthie's birthday her great Grandpa and Grandma Leavitt gave her this adorable toddler chair. My favorite thing about this chair is that it is hand made. I can't remember the exact story but I think it was made for Justin's dad by a neighbor who was from Germany. I feel so lucky to have it. This gift is something our family will treasure forever. Thank you Great Grandpa and Grandma Leavitt. We sure love you two!!





And of course I have to mention that cute little dress and pair of shoes Ruthie is wearing is from her Grandma Cooper. Isn't she adorable?!

5 comments:

Emily said...

She looks absolutely DARLING!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress and shoes! SO CUTE!! And I love the story about the chair too :) What an awesome gift!

Chels Allred said...

She looks too cute for words! That is just the cutest outfit I've ever seen! And that chair is rad!! I LOVE handmade antique-ish stuff! My grandpa used to make handmade baby chairs like that, I hope to inherit one!

Anderson's said...

she is so cute,the dress looks absolutely darling on her!

Kipp and Gelsey said...

What a beautiful little girl. That outfit is adorable! And what a neat chair, she will probably pass that on to her son/daughter someday!.

Cameron and Wendy said...

That is so neat they gave you the chair. That is a fun heirloom to have. And how cute is Ruthie??? I don't think it is possible to be any cuter than her...the dress and shoes are adorable!